Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Nine, Nine, Nine


No, I'm not learning German, or pretending to be an emergency service, but as most people will have noticed, today is the 9th of the 9th, of the 9th. I found a website the other day called the Worldwide Movement through Facebook. People were asked to post a photograph that they had taken this morning at nine minutes past nine. Always up for a challenge, I of course signed up. As I cycle in to work, I had no idea as to where I'd be at the aforementioned time. Not too much traffic this morning, so I was near the castle and fortunately I found something worth taking: more workmen cleaning the weeds and shrubbery from the sandstone that the castle stands on.

7 comments:

  1. Great way to record the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring me a shrubbery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:38 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great 090909 shot - re yur comment on HDP - it wasn't me who was a twerlie but the driver who was two minutes early - the bus wasn't due to leave until 9.30! The 9.35 bus I caught (a different route but the two routes cross at one point) actually overtook the earlier one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad my friend, for a on the spot photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:44 pm

    I think I was in bed at 9 minutes past 9 this morning. Wouldn't have made much of a picture. I suspect yours is better than mine would have been.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.