Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 30 September 2009

A Light Meal


Tonight I and a couple of local guys who post on Flickr went for a stroll around Beeston, to see if we could find anything worth photographing at night. How different buildings look under streetlights, and things that seem to be invisible during the day, come alive when it's dark.

Here's a local restaurant that caught my eye. It's nothing exciting by day, but looks very welcoming after dark. I had caught someone else's eye, as if you blow the picture up, you can see one of the diners staring at me from her chair!

4 comments:

  1. She wonder who was photographing the only diner!

    Great night photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That building is very welcoming and cozy with the evening lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice warm lighting, looks cosy.
    I don't remember that restaurant from when I used to go to Beeston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment and it disappeared...I'll keep looking, perhaps it will appear. If it doesn't, just to say (repeat!) I so agree how places look different at night. This looks so very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.