Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 11 September 2009

Street Of Knowledge


I like vandals with a sense of humour. Not that I am condoning the act of ruining someone else's property, but sometimes it can be tolerated. Here's a good example. Ogle Drive is in the area known as the Park. It's very close to the castle. As you can see, some wag has added 'go' to the sign, to make it 'Google Drive'. Funny eh!

The best example I saw was on a fire exit. There was a sign warning people that the door was alarmed. Someone had scribbled underneath 'But sometimes it is just upset.'

7 comments:

  1. I don't like vandals and what they do. But, I this particular, I have to admit they are inspired. Like Robn Wood when helped the poor people.
    You have a nice blog with good photos.
    I will follow you to don't last the next pictures.
    If you have a few time in invite you to visit my blog
    funchaldailyphoto.blogspot.com
    regards,
    Paulo Camacho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Well spotted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we catch this on Google maps yet??lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:56 pm

    Bet you had to put the felt tip pen down to take the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Ogle on the thumbnails and thought what a quaint name but didn't click through to it until I came to look at the stained glass and scrolled down - I hadn't seen the addition Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your commentary on the fire exit truly made me "laugh out loud" - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and fantastic photos. Thanks for giving me a smile today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.