Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Pig Sick


I haven't taken much notice or mentioned the so called swine flu epidemic, that supposed to have acted like the plague over the summer. Like most things it's hyped up to hysterical levels. I have enjoyed some of the jokes and cartoons that have appeared though. Some have been very funny.

So I was quite surprised to see this poster in the window of an office on Upper Parliament Street showing where you could get hold of the drug. Don't know if many people have been in for their potion, but it didn't look very busy when I walked past.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this a while ago. The design of the sign and the anonymity of the building made it feel very post-apocalyptic to me. It's easy to imagine stumbling in there after the end of the world and seeing neatly arranged boxes of Tamiflu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 am

    We will be or I will be getting a flu shot here. Soon. My wife is allergic to the shots so she can't get them. As for the swine flu, someone says their shot included that in it. So I will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the 1st my friend that I have seen blogging about swine flu.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.