Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

He's Behind You


I had a touch of serendipity today. For some reason I decided to walk back to my office past the Theatre Royal. I was going to go via the Old Market Square. Luckily I did, because the theatre was promoting it's pantomime: Jack and the Beanstalk. Yes, I groaned too at the thought of Christmas just being around the corner.

It stars, OK girls, swoon!, Nigel Havers. A puppeteer called Paul Zerdin. No I've not heard of him either, and panto's biggest giant called Blunderbore. It also stars the former Emmerdale actress Jenna-Louise Coleman, who played would be journalist and trainee lesbian, Jasmine. Although she did a better job of murdering a rather nasty policeman. Alas I missed both of them, so you'll just have to make do with these three.