Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 15 September 2009

He's Behind You


I had a touch of serendipity today. For some reason I decided to walk back to my office past the Theatre Royal. I was going to go via the Old Market Square. Luckily I did, because the theatre was promoting it's pantomime: Jack and the Beanstalk. Yes, I groaned too at the thought of Christmas just being around the corner.

It stars, OK girls, swoon!, Nigel Havers. A puppeteer called Paul Zerdin. No I've not heard of him either, and panto's biggest giant called Blunderbore. It also stars the former Emmerdale actress Jenna-Louise Coleman, who played would be journalist and trainee lesbian, Jasmine. Although she did a better job of murdering a rather nasty policeman. Alas I missed both of them, so you'll just have to make do with these three.

7 comments:

  1. Why oh why does Xmas get earlier evey year. Pantomine sounds like lots of fun though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas! Oh no its not! Oh yes it...etc!

    Great photo! Love the giant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great when you decide on going this way or that and then bump into a photo opportunity, just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Jack and the beanstalk for a longggg time! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot GM, but you should'nt creep up on folk you know.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:02 pm

    Hope that long green thing's part of the beanstalk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't know Paul Zerdin!!!! Where have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.