Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 16 January 2011

20th Century Breakdown


Still suffering a bit from the flu and now also have 'Photographer's Block'; the lack of creativity and ability to take photographs. It hasn't helped that it has been raining nearly all day. To try and cure myself of the problem, I have tried taking some more pictures of some model cars that I have. Here is an old van belonging to the AA, or Automobile Association, who have been around almost since cars were invented. Their main aim is to mend vehicles that have broken down at the side of the road or at someone's house. If they can't mend it, then they will tow the vehicle to wherever the owner wants to go.

2 comments:

  1. That tree is sprouting 2 legs my friend.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Growing up, my father was a member of the AA and had affixed to the bumper a nice metal badge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.