Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Back On The Chain Gang


Well I struggled into work today for the first time in almost a week. I've finished off my antibiotics, but still coughing and bunged up. But not as bad as poor Gail, as she has now almost lost her voice. Some husbands might think that a blessing. Getting a rest from their wife's voice, but I don't like to see my beloved poorly.

Being back at work, has also given me the opportunity of taking photos again. Although I didn't take that many today, as it was dull and overcast, and also not very warm. Cycling home, I stopped off and took this film poster on the side of a bus shelter.

2 comments:

  1. Poster? she looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic image! My wife is dying to see this film; I'm just keeping a low profile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.