Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 27 January 2011

Down Under


I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit fed up with this cold weather. I know it's winter, but it could be a little warmer and the sun could pay a visit for a change. I hear that some more snow is on the way too. As if we hadn't had enough recently. So I am posting a shot of Sydney Harbour. One of the best places on Earth to live. Gail and I would certainly love to live there. But alas there aren't enough zeros on the end of our bank balance. So we can only dream, and save up enough money, so we can go again

Yesterday was of course Australia Day. So best wishes to all those that are lucky enough to live in the best part of the globe.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, it has however been a very strange Summer, much of it reminiscent of a British Summer.Someone has been tampering with our weather!
    Sydney is indeed a wonderful city and a great place to visit but shh!!!keep it quiet, there are much better places to live down South.
    Keep warm it will all be over soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.