Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 1 January 2011

In Sickness And In Health


It's a Happy New Year to everyone, although Gail and I are still suffering with the flu virus that is presently going round. We've both had it for over two weeks now, and it doesn't seem like it's going to go any time soon. With me it's the coughing that is getting me down, while Gail is suffering the most from a blocked nose. Here's a selection of the things we are taking at the moment to try and help it on its way.

4 comments:

  1. I hope it will help, so you both will feel better soon.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR or GODT NYTT ÅR as we say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***Vicks Vapour Rub on your soles of your feet, that will let you breath easy at night***

    Try it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see a netty pot in that mix, it could help, and I'm guessin' the olbas oil in used in a humidifier. Castor oil on wool flannel with eucalyptus and rosemary with heat on top of it over the back works great to bust the congestion. Sure hope you both get better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that there is illness in your family. It seems to be traveling the world...we have it in our family too. Take care of you...
    Smiles,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.