Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Squaring The Circle


My choice this week for the Headbanger Challenge. I was going to be very creative to try and win the gold back, but the illness that Gail and I have at the moment, seem to have put paid to it. Having over three weeks of continual coughing, a blocked nose and trouble sleeping have dented my spirits. I have even succumbed to the suggestion of visiting my GP. So I have looked around the house and garden for ideas. Firstly we have the upside of a square bowl with round writing, then we have a blueberry muffin with cream sitting in a square bowl, and finally here's one of the many metal covers that you find buried in the street. This is a stop cock for the water tap.

Don't forget to pop over and see what Dave, Imac, Lanny and Tom have come up with.

Finding subjects for my daily blog has been a struggle too. The Christmas presents from Gail's sister who lives in Scotland finally arrived today. Well we had to collect the package from the Post Office. All delayed by the recent bad weather. Gail received some smelly's and a broach, while I got a copy of Stephen Fry's autobiography. One book I shall enjoy reading. Thanks Carol x

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you to haven't gotten better. That's a hard one for sure. But really, your header doesn't prove out that you're not up to speed it is very squarishly circular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopsie, I meant two not to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not better, ahh no vick on soles of feet ol boy.lol.

    Ah Header, not too ill to eat the cake then,lol.

    3 quite Squaring the Circle shots - you have been sniffing around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting take on your idea. Drink some honey and lemon....seriously! A shot of whiskey will help you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man's a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GM: I guess the two of us are fighting this crude at the same time. Neat captures of the squares and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant crud not crude, oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.