Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 30 January 2011

Steve's Snacks


For those that don't know, Red Nose Day is an annual event that raises money for various charities both here and abroad. It has been going a number of years, and aims to put a smile on people's faces as they dig deep into their pockets. Many comedians take part, or famous personalities allow themselves to be made fools of.

I was surprised to see a range of crisps in my local poundshop featuring a number of comedians on the packets. Here's a shot of Stephen Fry, with his humous "Full English Fry Up" flavour. I'm not sure what egg, bacon, sausage, tomato and baked bean flavoured crisps taste like, but I'm not really that keen on finding out!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.