Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 31 January 2011

A Musical Tribute


Tonight Gail and I went to a concert in memory of a musical friend of ours called Pat Gardner. I must admit that we didn't know him as well as we would have liked. In fact we hadn't seen him or his wife Mell for a few years, since I gave up going to a local drama group. That's where we met him, as he used to do the lights and sound for our productions. I knew he was musical, but I didn't really know that he had played in a number of local bands for some years including the "Midnight Pumpkin Trucks".
Here's one of the many guitarists that were taking part. His name is Leigh Bosworth and he was really very, very good. I took many photos, and plan to put a lot of them on my Flickr site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.