Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Where's Daisy?


I went round the Brewhouse Museum this lunchtime, looking for inspiration for this week's Headbanger Challenge; "Pipes", as chosen by Dave.
Quite a few ideas have been turning through my head, and I thought that there might be a display of smoking pipes which would be something unusual, as you don't see the traditional tobacconists anymore. But alas they only had one on show & not very photogenic at that. So it was back to Plan A; a shot from last summer of the local pipe and drum band, doing their stuff at the Beeston Carnival.

While I was looking round the museum, I took a few shots of different things, including this old delivery bike, which once belonged to the Co-op. Not a stylish carriage, as the song goes. Poor Daisy would have to clamber inside the front part and get comfy. Or have a croggy, as they say around here.