Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 8 January 2011

Cheers!


Well the antibiotics appear to be slowly working. I'm probably only coughing 100 times a day, instead of 200. I was pleased to hear the guy at the chemists say that I could still drink, as I like a drop of real ale now and again. I'm not a hardened drinker at all, but like the occasional pint with my meal. I used to like lager a lot, especially Stella, but now I have reached middle age, my taste buds have changed and I prefer ales that have been brewed the old fashioned way. One of my favourites is this one; Hobgoblin, brewed in Oxfordshire by Wychwoods. There are a few local brewers in Nottingham, but for some reason I haven't tasted their wares yet.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to the New Year and all the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats your best photo yet my friend,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.