Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 22 January 2011

Oscar


I know it's frowned upon these days to take photos of children, but I couldn't resist shooting this little boy who was 'helping' his mum dress a charity shop window display in town. It's a shame that people worry about pictures of children, as they are so engaging and pull some great expressions. Alas Gail and I don't have any, otherwise I would have posted quite a few on here by now. So you'll just have to make do with our substitute child; Marmalade.

2 comments:

  1. I reckon this child has a wonderful expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Kids are great subjects. But so are cats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.