Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 7 April 2011

Baby, You Sure Don't Sing The Blues


I'm afraid that I am having to show you another photo from ArtMonaco 11, as I haven't been able to find anything worth taking in Nottingham so far this week, even though it has been sunny and warm. Maybe I should temporarily rename my blog!

Anyway for your enjoyment today is this fine sculpture of a baby, or could it be a young Buddha? I am not sure why the artist produced it in red, but it certainly would catch someone's eye, as they walked past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.