Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Warm As Toast


Fire is this week's Headbanger theme courtesy of newbie Sandy. A wide topic that can cover many things, as I'm sure you'll find out if you visit the team's pages. So what am I going to put on? Well I have a few choices. I was going to show the photo above, as it is a literal view of the theme and one that I almost got published in my local paper. But no, I thought I would stretch my imagination a bit, and so here is a view of some members of the Sealed Knot, who are recreating one of the many battles that took place in England centuries ago. Don't worry, it is not a real cannon firing, but nevertheless it looks very effective.

Hope you also enjoy listening to Vangelis' well loved theme to the Chariots of Fire film.

3 comments:

  1. GM: Neat photo of the canon fire. Your boat fire is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that the canon is smoking at both ends, just goes to show how dangerous they were both to the recipient of the canon balls and also the team firing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were it not for the banner corner to the right I would have thought you had done some time traveling as well as your other trips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.