Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 10 April 2011

Shadowplay


It was a glorious sunny and warm day today. I spent most of it in the garden removing a couple of bushes that had died over the winter and a bit of a spring clean of the pond. There were quite a number of tiny tadpoles swimming about in the water , so I was quite careful with what I was doing as I didn't want to lose any.

Whilst walking up and down the drive I noticed the silhouette of the gates and my shadow together and thought it would make for an unusual posting. I hope you agree.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.