Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 16 April 2011

Full Of Bounce


I haven't written much about Marmalade lately. She's fine though, if you were asking. Plenty of eating, sleeping and watching the world go by from the safety of the living room window. Although she does like to have a wander around her neighbourhood, putting the other cats in their place.

As it was nice and sunny this afternoon, I pottered around in the garden with a spot of weeding and pruning. Our little cat sat and watched me working away. We have a small patio and a mini trampoline on it. Marmalade was overseeing things from it. I couldn't resist taking a photo of her on my iPhone. I used the Instagram app and posted this picture on my Facebook page. As the picture is quite small, I've enlarged it in Picnik.

2 comments:

  1. Ah - sweet marmalade, I get the toast on lol.
    She is sweet tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a cat can look chilled on a mini trampoline. It looks as if she is saying what are you doing human, just chill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.