Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 23 April 2011

Step This Way


I posted a similar shot of these steps to the Park Estate a couple of years ago, but I have just downloaded a 30 day trial copy of Lightroom 3, and so I thought I would see what effects it has to offer. I've tried to make this look like one of those photos that had been hand coloured, or taken with a very early colour film.

Lightroom seems quite easy to use, but I'm not sure whether I'll be buying a copy, as it is very expensive compared to say Photoshop Elements. And certainly very costly next to Picnik; which is of course free.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.