Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 25 April 2011

Hunt The Rabbit


Gail bought a couple of chocolate rabbits for Easter, rather than the traditional eggs. We shared one the other night, but the remaining one didn't like the idea of being gobbled up, so hopped off into the garden. I had the devil of a job trying to find him. I looked amongst all the plants that are now in flower, but couldn't see him anywhere. Under flowerpots, behind the garage. Nothing. So then I had a brainwave. He wears a little bell around his neck. So I stopped and listened. Ting-a-ling. There he was crouched down amongst the cornflowers.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes, entertainment in Beeston doesn't get any wilder than this GM. I've heard that they have been searching for a Beast -on the moors near Bunny too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.