Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 20 June 2011

Comic Timing



There was a bit of a reunion tonight at the Playhouse, as some of the cast of The Cries of Silent Men got together for a bit of a party. It was good fun and Gail enjoyed it too. Towards the end of the evening I saw Gail talking to a woman who was sitting in the bar having a drink. I went to say hello, as I thought it was someone that she worked with. But it wasn't a fellow co-worker, it was in fact Jenny Eclair the comedian who had just done a performance there and was enjoying an after show white wine.
I said hello and asked her if I could take a couple of photos for my blog. She was very nice and said yes. Word then got back to the gang that Jenny was around, and a steady stream of starstruck came asking for photos and autographs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, we love your blog and we'll be linking up to you on nottinghamconfidential.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.