Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 10 June 2011

Making A Splash


There was a terrific rainstorm as I was heading home on my bike. Of course I got wet. But not as wet as I would have done if I had cycled past this van as it was going through a great pool of water that had formed, due to the drains being blocked. There was water everywhere. I could see the fountains of water as I was cycling along and thought it would make for a good picture, if the right vehicle went by. So I stopped and waited. As it was still the rush hour, there was plenty to choose from. But white van man was the best. He went through at speed. Just like he didn't care.

3 comments:

  1. Neat capture, Iv'e got 2-3 shots like this from a ford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it a "Ford" transit van?
    Good job you did stop he wasn't slowing down for pedestrians or cyclists sake was he. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.