Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Silly Season

Our favourite fishing guy, Tom has thought up this week's Headbanger Challenge. For some reason he's gone for 'That's Silly'. Complete madness!
For my header I've used a photo I created a couple of years ago for the Paintbox Pictures site. It is a spoof wedding picture of Imac that I made in a very old version of Photoshop. I'm not sure if pink is his colour, but I'm sure he would love to be a size 12 again!
Don't forget to pop over to Mac's and the other members of the gang to see what silly photos that they have come up with.



Whilst walking in town today I came across the film crew that I did the extra work for on Monday. They had taken over one of the many Victorian buildings that have been converted into offices. They had turned one of the rooms into a doctor's clinic and were going to be filming an abortion scene. This actually comes before the scenes I played in, and explains why the gymnast did what she did with her performance at the Olympics. Unfortunately I couldn't stay to watch the filming, as I had to go back to work. But I took some shots of the clinic whilst it was being set. Alas I had my 50mm lens on my camera, so I couldn't get as much of the room in the photo as I would have liked. Still I think you get the idea of what it looks like.

Have a chuckle at this spoof Kinks song from Wired Al Yankovic

3 comments:

  1. Poor imac I think he's up for being silly on both our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Conspiracy" - I say.

    Will you marry me - NOW that's SILLY.

    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink could be his color! And I agree with Imac that there is a conspiracy here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.