Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 21 June 2011

That Winning Smile


This is Andrea Bertolini, the winner of Sunday's Superstars International Series race at Donington Park. I was quite lucky to get this shot, as Gail and I were thinking of going home, as we had been a bit disappointed with the day. I said that I'll just take a walk, and see if there is anything happening before we leave. So I had a stroll and came across a number of the cars that had taken part and Andrea, being interviewed about the race. Of course, I didn't know who he was at the time, but took his picture anyway, as I like the way he is nonchalantly holding the winners cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.