Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 23 June 2011

Target Practice


I was expecting to get very wet tonight cycling home, as there were some very black clouds in the sky during the afternoon, but I was very surprised to see that the sun had come out by 6pm. It was still very windy though, and it was a bit of a battle on my bike. Think the wind won by the time I got home as my legs were a bit like jelly.
As it was sunny, I had another trundle through Highfields, to see if the creative muse had returned. I don't know if this photo works or not. The miniature clock tower of the university. But I think it is a little arty.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's more than a bit arty I really like it. The way you've framed the tower in the railing is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.