Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 5 August 2011

Burning Bright


A group of us from work got together this evening for a bit of a party at a local hostelry. The main event was the decree absolute coming through for one the gang, while another had found a new job and finally it was someone's 40th Birthday. Three reasons to celebrate in one. Gail came too, as she knows a number of them through working with them previously, or through other meals that she's been on with me.
We ate inside before sitting outside with our beers. I have changed cameras today, as usually I have my Nikon D90 with me; but today I thought I would take my Panasonic GF1 for an outing. Not that it helped me find anymore subjects, so I took this candle that was on our table.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously your photo was peace at the end of a great day. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your candle in the Darkness comes to light then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.