Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 19 August 2011

Friday Fun


I had to wait in town tonight as Gail was picking me up from work. She was a bit later than expected, so I had some time to kill. Of course I had my camera in my hand. Today it was the baby Panasonic GF1. I took some shots of people walking by. But nothing exciting. It had been a bit of a cloudy afternoon, but strong beam of sunlight appeared through the clouds. So I took a shot into the sun. It looked OK on the screen, but I was somewhat disappointed with it when I had downloaded it to iPhoto. So I decided to mess around with it see if I could give it a bit more interest. So it now looks like some post nuclear city, or what could happen to the planet if the ozone layer completely disappeared.

4 comments:

  1. Smart bit of work there my friend.
    Right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sun, fun, colors and feel of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, from something you weren't too happy with you've created a stunner! Really love this effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.