Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 27 August 2011

Strange, But True


This morning, the shoppers in Beeston got to hear the last of the bands that have played in The Square during August. The final group to hit the beat were the Joe Strange Band. A three piece covers band that were actually very good and enjoyable for the audience. they played songs by Elvis, Van Morrison etc but refused to do any by Cliff Richard!

I have enjoyed this years series of concerts, and thanks should go to Broxtowe Borough Council for booking them. Lets hope they will organise something similar in 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed my friend, and hope you get your wish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.