Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 8 August 2011

Herne The Hunter


How many people do you know that have horns growing out of their head? Not that many methinks. So I was surprised to see this fellow sporting a small pair yesterday at the Pagan Pride festival. I guess they would look bigger if he got a haircut. But then I don't suppose you would want to draw too much attention to yourself, whilst walking through the city centre. His two lady friends, don't seem to mind. You may need to enlarge the photo to see them in their full glory.

5 comments:

  1. Um, Satan?

    I've seen these folks all over the UK but little on the continent. A few here but small in number. Must have something to do with Druid blood in your lineage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work GM, like this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 pm

    I can happily say that the wonderful chap and the two gorgeous ladies in the photo are fab folk who enrich the Leeds area pagan community! Thanks for capturing them in a wonderful picture!

    Sharon "Old Kitchen Witch" Grimshaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. All seems quite normal to me, but then I live near so many ancient places of worship and I'm also one of these pagan folk. It's our heritage, before Christianity reared its violent head.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.