Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Witches Promise


I noticed this puppet of a witch on one of the stalls at the Pagan Pride fair and couldn't resist taking a photo of it. Usually witches are portrayed as hags or crones, but she looks ok with her blue eyes and purple hat. I wonder what Gerry Anderson would have done with her?

It's usually traditional for me to add some music that ties in with the week's Headbanger Challenge. But I couldn't resist adding a version of the Jethro Tull song by All About Eve, a short lived, but fine 80's band.

2 comments:

  1. Love your music to go with your witch.
    Neat post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lend me your ear while I call you a fool."

    Brilliant lyrics, I don't think I'm going to venture into the same wood as he did.
    Very cute puppet a very kind looking witch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.