Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 19 November 2012

A Grave Situation


What a difference a day makes. So go the opening lyrics to the song by Dinah Washington. And that was certainly true today, as it was wet and windy. Unlike yesterday, when it was cold, but dry and sunny.

So that meant I couldn't find anything worth taking. So here's a more general shot of the Rock Cemetery. But with a difference. I've given it the 'toytown' look. Well the OMD did, with one of its many art filters.

I've been looking for an opportunity to use this one, and I thought the graveyard was an ideal location to try it out.

2 comments:

  1. Graveyards are always fascinating to me - this gives an interesting perspective. Love the new look of your page, Chris - - has a lovely clean, easy to read feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is really cool! :)
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.