Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 2 November 2012

Moss Bros


A shot from the archives, as sadly I didn't manage to find anything worth taking today. Although I did have lunch with a friend, so didn't really get the opportunity of hunting out some photographic subjects.

I took this in Highfields a couple of weeks ago. It is various kinds of lichen growing on top of a wall in Highfields. The wall is made of stone, rather than brick, so I don't know if that makes a difference to the types and colours of the moss that are growing quite nicely, and making a abstract pattern.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.