Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Branching Out


The weather has turned a tad cold over the last few days and people are having to scrape the ice from their cars in the morning.

I missed a great opportunity yesterday morning when I was on the train to Bristol. I saw the dew evaporating in the fields, just like smoke, but I was standing up at the time, so I couldn't get a chance of taking out my camera.

But I did manage to capture the dew clinging to the branches of our pine tree, that is growing in the front garden.

2 comments:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.