Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 November 2012

Sitting Pretty



Our two cats. Oscar on the inside and Smudge on the outside.

Alas, I can't take the credit for this photo, as it was taken by Gail. But she did use my OMD and my new Olympus 45mm, F1.8 lens.

This is the first time I have blogged this week, although I do intend on writing and publishing previous entries, so that I don't miss a day. The reason for missing dates; photography of course. Three big shoots and subsequent editing.

I have been burning the midnight oil these past couple of nights, sorting out some photos from Tuesday's shoot for a major fashion label, whose branch in Nottingham had a relaunch party. The photos, if the marketing team think they are good enough could be used for advertising and social media publicity.

Don't worry, Smudge might not be our cat, but we do feed him and make a fuss of him. I've named him Smudge, as he has a brown patch across his nose. He might not be as pretty as Oscar, but he is just as lovable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.