Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Give Peace A Chance


To tie in with the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's murder and this weeks Headbanger theme from Tom of 'Let it snow' , here's one of the headstones from Beeston Cemetery. I love the way that the wind has blown the snow onto just one half of the gravestone, keeping the dove of peace exposed.

For my heading photo I've done another collage of different snowy scenes. I hope you like them. Don't forget to visit the pages of the four other headbangers and see what ideas they have come up with for the theme. Also enjoy John at his best.

5 comments:

  1. Nice collage of snow shots, AND Imagine, one of my favs, thats sure a hit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: Nice post, this is a tough week for choosing a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty capture on the headstone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not voting. All of the headers are just gorgeous this wee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice touch with the gravestone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.