Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow Leopard


Marmalade was having a bit of fun this morning. Jumping about and following my footprints in the snow while it had stopped for a few minutes. I had my camera handy and tried to capture her being playful. Many didn't come out as she moved quite quickly and were a blur, but this one looks like she is trying to make a snowball.

As you know I always try to make my blog a happy experience for everyone, but I feel that I have to share this very, very sad story from our local paper today, about this poor little kitten who died in a horrible way at the hands of someone who I don't think could be human. It really is mind-numbing how anyone could act in such a barbaric way and without conscience. I'll spare you the details, but I felt quite upset when I read it. I do hope that they catch whoever did it, as they certainly do not deserve to have a happy Christmas ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Marmalade is a wonderful snow leopard! It is so much fun watching pets (and pretend pets like our otter) play in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.