Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Up And Away


Imac's choice of the theme for this week's Headbanger challenge, and he's gone for 'Betwixt and Between'. An unusual topic; thinking of the time between Christmas and New Year. Gail and I are still struggling with our flu virus, and I haven't taken any photos for the past few days, which you may have noticed. So I've been trawling the archives again. I was going to post this Dakota flying over Wollaton Park, but Dave trumped me to the aircraft photo. So instead I've gone for another flying shot. This time it's a stunt motorcyclist.

Don't forget to visit the pages of my buddies, to see how they have interpreted the theme.

Here's to 2011, and hope you all have a great new year.

5 comments:

  1. GM: Neat header with a great stop action shot. Mighty new cars to be jumping over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he made it then,lol.
    Nice thinking Partner.

    Mind you - a piccy of you Betwixed and Between the bed sheets would have certainly picked up the Gold haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, he's between healthy and busting his @$$...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Evil Kenevil's nephew flying over the cars in your Header photo?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.