Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 31 December 2010

End Of The Year


Well it's the last day of 2010, and I think that I have managed to blog every day this year for the first time since I started Nottingham Daily Photo. I haven't managed to take any photos this week, so I've had a go at trying some indoor still life ones. Here's the first, a model car parked outside a magazine about Rock City, which is a local music venue. I'm not sure if it works too well. I might invest in a light cube, which can be bought quite cheaply off Ebay. It is a like a small fabric tent in which you can place objects. The fabric softens the light source for good photos.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.