Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 12 December 2010

A New One Just Begun


I've had a couple of calendars made using some of my own photographs. I paid only £3 each for them instead of £14, as I purchased two vouchers from a website called Groupon, who do daily deals on all sorts of things. It's mainly hairdressing and pampering. But occasionally they do discount hotel bookings or bargain eating out.

I'm very pleased with the calendars. They are A4 size and the quality is excellent. The company that produced them is called Albelli and they were quite easy to make using their website. If you fancy creating a unique gift, then give them a whirl.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting site. My oldest daughter has turned me into a couponer, well that and Dirt's pay cut and furlough days, so it is interesting. Now the challenge is finding something I would have thought about buying. Not sure Dime magazine or a spa treatment was on my list.

    Sweet calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look good. might give them a whirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.