Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 20 December 2010

You Steaming Great Puddin'


I've been struggling with a bad case of flu. Well I think it's bad and so haven't been out with my camera. So here's one from the recent archive; a couple of characters that were entertaining the children at the Christmas light switch-on in Beeston last month.

Now I'm not really a great fan of Christmas orientated food. I don't like Christmas puddings, or Christmas cake. But Yule Logs are different. As they are made of chocolate, I am quite happy to sit down and eat a whole one, in one go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.