Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 25 December 2010

Hi Pad


Gail became a very, very happy girl this morning when she opened one of her presents. Her ex-husband and myself had clubbed together and bought her an i-pad. Gail had wanted one ever since they came out, but has resisted buying one due to the price. Even on our last trip to Dubai, they were just as dear there as they are here. So I thought the only way she would get one, other than winning the lottery, is for me to get her one. So I suggested that we buy her one as a joint gift, which also ties in with her 50th birthday next week. Here she is adding my blog page to her favourites.

3 comments:

  1. Just wait till the ipiddle comes out, that will really wet your appetite,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, get out of your sickbed and post lol haha
    Cant wait up ALL night lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.