Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sun Day Shine


I've been off work the last couple of days with a bad flu virus that is going around Nottingham, and probably the whole country at the moment. I was so bad yesterday, that I slept nearly all day long and didn't eat anything till about 7pm. which for me is odd, as I always like stuffing my face.

As my good friend Imac explained yesterday, there was a going to be a lunar eclipse this morning. The first one on the shortest day in over 400 years. As it was about -5* out, I stayed indoors and took some photos through the window. Unfortunately there was quite a lot of low lying cloud around, so it obscured the view. But at least the sun came out for a little while to make the ice encrusted streets twinkle for a short while.

1 comment:

  1. We had to stay up 'til midnight only to have the clouds and rain rain on our party! But you certainly got a lovely shot for being sick and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.