Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 16 June 2012

BlackBerry Memories


Here's a shot of a girl capturing the moment of the Queen's visit to Nottingham on her mobile phone. Something a little different.

A big screen was erected so people at the back could see what was going on in the middle of the Old Market Square.

I tried taking some photos of it, but some of them have turned out quite odd. Either the colours have gone all psychedelic, or you can see the individual pixels that make up the screen. I couldn't tell whether she was having the same problem.

4 comments:

  1. My blackberry is a sort of dinosaur... :)
    Great header shot!
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a Blackberry, upgraded a few weeks back. Not the best device for most photography. I use mine to record info like any interesting books or posters that I might encounter. The calendar is quite useful too, also the map not quite as good as a tom tom but not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One way of getting the photo my friend,lol.

    Now posting Scottish Isles holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camera on my BB works just fine when I take pictures that are close range. At a far off distance though, it gets kind of whack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.