Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 3 June 2012

Underwater Jubilee


Wel it's arrived, the celebrations have begun for the Queen's diamond jubilee.

But what a wet day it's been. It's rained all day today. I've only popped my head out a couple of times. And it's still raining while I am writing this.

Fortunately I took this photo of some Union Jack bunting blowing in the breeze yesterday at the Hemlock Happening. An outdoor celebration organised by the locals of Bramcote and Beeston and included some classic cars, demonstrations and activities.

No rain, but it was rather overcast and windy, so I had to take a few shots to get the right look that I was after.

3 comments:

  1. Well, without rain you would not be in such a green and pleasant land. I love the flags. Sums up the day from what I could see on our tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I would like to be there! REally really really! :)
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I see you at Buck house tonight with your little flag??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.