Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 13 August 2012

Having Your Cake And Eating It


A new cake shop called Patisserie Valerie has just opened in the city centre. It's got an art neoveau look to it as the firm has been around since 1926.

It's not one that I've heard of before, but their cakes look delicious, if somewhat expensive.

According to their website, the company actually started in London, not say in Paris from the logo and style of the shop. I didn't pop in, just looked through the window. Maybe I'll go in and treat myself and Gail to one of their luscious cakes, and it will give me a chance to snap a couple of pictures.

I was going to use this photo for Wednesday's Headbanger Challenge, but have now found something better. So go on, imagine how tasty one of those cakes is going to be.

2 comments:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.