Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 23 August 2012

Model Making


Here's a shot of a friend of ours called Mike, who we joined on a model shoot in the city centre a few weeks ago.

The model's name is Samantha and she's posing for Mike at the doors of the Council House. Obviously they are closed, as we went in the early evening.

They look quite grand doors. I don't know if they are original, from when the building was erected during the 1920s, or replacements from a later period. But they do make for a good backdrop.

If you want to see the photo that Mike took, you may find it on Flickr under Who's Photo, which is Mike's non de plume.

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture "Behind the scenes"!
    I confess I barely know how to take pictures, but I would like to take some pictures of my daughter. Any hint? ;)
    Wishing you and Gail a nice weekend,
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.