Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 31 August 2012

Tweetfest



After work today I went to meet up with a number of fellow Tweeters who Tweet about Nottingham. It's the first time that we have all gotten together in real life, rather than in the Tweetosphere. I met some new contacts and talked about my blog, as next Friday is going to be special, as it going to be the first ever Nottingham Day. Various things are being planned, so there should be plenty of photo opportunities on offer to record the event.

I wanted to stay longer, but couldn't, as Gail and I were off to a charity pub quiz, to raise funds for Oxfam, and to help support the former Barton's Bus garage in Chilwell, that is now being used as a venue for entertainment and art shows. It was good fun, although the team that I was in didn't win, we had the satisfaction of getting a number of questions correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.