Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Look Where You're Going


Whilst waiting for the train at St Pancras Station to take be back home, I was admiring the fantastic architecture and two great sculptures that are there. The first is of the famous poet Sir John Betjeman. It's about life-size and shows him looking up into the sky.

So instead of showing you that view, I thought I would take a shot of what the statue is actually looking at, which in this case is the rather fabulous vaulted glass roof of the railway station.

If you want to know more about the former poet laureate, here's a LINK to a special website celebrating his life and work.

Today is meant to be the Headbanger Challenge, but being away, I've not had the opportunity of posting. So do come back tomorrow and see what I've come up with on Gail's theme of 'tattoo'.

2 comments:

  1. What a great angle to take the photo Chris. I can't wait to see your tattoo photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great angle. I also enjoy doing shots from different points of view. I hope I get to see your tattoo shot before I go out of town myself. If not, I may have to vote without you...oooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.