Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Castle View


I was in the city centre a bit longer tonight as I was doing some paid market research. Beer tasting actually. Nice work when I can get it!

So it was beginning to get dark when I left the bar where the market research was taking place. It had been raining too, so the sky was cloudy and the ground wet.

I thought the castle gatehouse looked quite inviting to take a photo of. Especially with the light glowing from the little window. Instead of the standard touristy shot, I went for a very low artistic view, with the camera resting on the ground.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 pm

    NIce one Frosty! Loving the angle and the art filter looks very effective. Cant wait for the weekend to get out there to experiment again! Yea-Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.
    Thought you had tripped up with too much beer, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot Christopher. Is that an in camera filter or a Photoshop effect?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.